Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

The owners
We are yunhan yanzheng jiaying,frm my-shoppingdimension.blogspot.com A.K.A M-SD.
This is our blacklisted page.

-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
August 2010

1st BLACKLIST!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, August 7, 2010 || 12:07 AM

Name: Passerby

Offence:

Evidence:

1st day:




23 Aug 10, 04:07 PM


passerby: wah liao xia(: all not foc(: scam ppl money arh. even your sch not foc. like yunhan, study in dunman sec, still not foc and must pay 1bux. damn cb lor!!






23 Aug 10, 07:02 PM


passerby: btw I duno yh.


23 Aug 10, 06:58 PM


passerby: thn you put some place foc larh. dun like only 1place foc.


2nd day:


24 Aug 10, 03:32 PM


passerby: and you hav 4types of geek specs!? Hahas. Look at your navigation.


24 Aug 10, 03:30 PM


passerby: HELLO. YOU PUT TAMP MRT FOR 50CENTS. Are you BLIND?






M-SD-PASSERBY:


Wah liao xia (: not happy spam? Fux u (: i write i charge 1 bux,but in real life i nvr charge de,hahas (:


I tampines mrt write 1/2 bux but nvr charge de,namei (: Hahas.Enough is enough (:


I got way to track u de (: And i alrd suspect u liao (: BUX BUX BUX BUX WAH LIAO WAH LIAO HAHAS HAHAS XIA XIA XIA WAN EAT PRAWN? I TREAT U,AWW I TOO POOR. (:


Are you BLIND?


HAHAS namei.


Heh i not blind,or else i cnt seee ur comment liao,i know my eye got degree,but i wear contacts de don worry (:


Ohya the geek specs,they r all under one category ok (:


Namei (:


How u know my short form name is yh?


Punishment: